Jesse has tried cases in the federal and state courts of Pennsylvania, New Jersey and New York. Jesse’s experience is as varied as it is deep. During his career, Jesse has handled practically every type of lawsuit, including whistleblower; defamation; race gender and sexual orientation discrimination; wage theft; consumer fraud class actions; false claims act and qui tam litigation; catastrophic personal injury; medical malpractice; construction litigation; intellectual property; police brutality and civil rights; and estate litigation. Jesse has handled many of these cases from the first Complaint through trial and appeal. Jesse thrives on jumping into cases that scare many attorneys away due to their complexity.
Unlike many attorneys, Jesse has represented both plaintiffs and defendants (including Fortune 50 companies and major academic and medical institutions), which gives him an unparalleled insight into what the other side is thinking.
Jesse’s work has resulted in several significant victories for his clients, including:
- $1.5 million verdict against a media publication for defaming a prominent attorney
- $1.3 million verdict on behalf of a single mother for the wrongful death of her newborn
- $1.25 million settlement for wrongful death of newborn
- $950,000 settlement in single-truck accident case due to defendants’ destruction of evidence
- $600,000 settlement on behalf of a client due to a surgeon’s failure to obtain informed consent
- $525,000 settlement on behalf of a bicyclist hit by a car
- $447,000 verdict for breach of contract on behalf of a construction subcontractor
- $350,000 settlement against a school board in civil rights case involving a student’s constitutional right to privacy
- $325,000 settlement on behalf of Pennsylvania Whistleblower
Jesse also has extensive experience in consumer class actions, working on cases resulting in substantial settlements for class members, including:
- $150 million class settlement against a drug manufacturer for anti-trust violations
- $11 million class settlement against drug manufacturer for anti-trust violations
- $6.25 million class settlement against a lender for insurance fraud
Jesse has also had great trial success defending lawsuits, including:
- Obtaining a directed verdict at trial in a copyright dispute
- Obtaining a directed verdict on behalf of health insurance company sued for fraud and violation of Pennsylvania’s Unfair Trade Practices Act
Attorney Advertising – Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.